If you agree to the following statements, then this site is for you.
- Since graduating from college, I feel like there’s this void in my life that I don’t know how to fill
- I want to learn how to cook for myself, so I can stop wasting money on eating out
- I keep making a budget, but I can never stick to it
- I want to lose weight, but don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on personal training
- I’m afraid that I’ll spend the rest of my life repeating the same thing every day and never learning anything new
- School taught me how to be really good at taking tests and submitting assignments at the last minute. Why didn’t it teach me how to manage my time, use meetings effectively, develop interpersonal relationships, and to confidently make work decisions?
- I get home late every night and feel like I don’t have time to do anything so I just order takeaway and watch Netflix
- Why do this myself if I can just pay someone else to do it for me?
Pay attention to that last point. This site is about helping you become independent. Independence means you can comfortably teach yourself programming through an online course. It means choosing the best workout program for you so you don’t need to pay thousands for a personal trainer. It means waking up everyday, knowing that you’re going to finish reading that book on the train.
Think back to your college days. Every single day you learned something new. Maybe you learned about a useful marketing technique, or how to write “Hello World” in Java, or that mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. Either way, college gave you continuous learning with feedback in terms of grades and assessments. Yet as you enter the workforce, you find that no one teaches you anything anymore, and that’s a hard concept to grasp.
This site will teach you how to become a self-learner. It extends learning from the standard college degree to learning about life, how to eat healthy, how to manage and invest your finances, how to decide what online course is worth paying for.
If this sounds interesting to you, then sign up to the mailing list so you can get free updates and exclusive email-only content.
If you don’t agree with what this site is about, that’s fine, this site isn’t for everyone. However if you know someone who might be interested in this, do me a favour and link them to this site. Count that as your good deed for the day.